China’s Prescription for Overburdened Hospitals — Medical Malls
China is expected to see a slew of openings of medical malls vying for shares in a market largely dominated by public hospitals, as investors seek to capitalize on the liberalization of the country’s health care sector to private investments.
The latest project in Guangzhou city, planned by the Guangzhou International Medicine Port and a Chinese unit of the International Hospitals Group, involves an investment of 1 billion yuan ($157 million).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas