China Falls in Step With Beat of Smart Speakers
Chinese consumers are falling in step with the upbeat tempo of smart speaker sales, making the country the second-largest market for the artificial intelligence-powered devices behind only the U.S.
In the first three months this year, smart speaker shipments in China totaled 1.8 million units, up almost 55-fold from the same period last year, according to a report by Singapore-based market analyst Canalys.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas