Experts Confident Trump-Kim Summit Will Happen, but Don’t Expect Breakthroughs
Experts attending a Shanghai forum said that the planned U.S.-North Korea summit will inevitably occur, although disagreements on a detailed road map for denuclearization and the removal of U.S. forces from the Korean Peninsula may prevent any major deal in the near future.
The diplomatic situation was discussed by university scholars and defense officials from China, the U.S., South Korea and Japan during Shanghai Forum 2018, which kicked off Saturday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas