China Urges U.S., North Korea to Continue Talks
(Reuters) — China has called upon North Korean and the United States to commit to dialogue and negotiation to address their bilateral tensions and move toward denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
“Under current circumstances, we very much hope that North Korea and the United States would cherish the progress both sides have recently made and maintain the patience and goodwill toward each other to reach that goal,” Lu Kang, spokesperson for China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said a news briefing Thursday in Beijing.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas