North Korea to End Nuclear Weapon, Missile Tests, Kim Jong Un Says
North Korea will discontinue tests of its nuclear weapons and inter-continental ballistic missiles, the country’s leader Kim Jong Un said Friday, according to the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).
The decision took effect on Saturday, April 21, according to the statement.
“Progress being made for all!” U.S. President Donald Trump said of North Korea’s move in a tweet Saturday.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas