Regulators Push for Case-by-Case Anti-Pollution Approach
China is revising its anti-pollution policies to avoid a “one size fits all” approach that regulators fear has put a chill on economic growth and unfairly targeted some businesses.
The Ministry of Ecology and Environment on Monday released new guidelines for environmental protection inspectors and regional regulators that will curtail heavy-handed measures in enforcement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas