Update: China’s Trade Surplus Narrows, But Not With U.S.
* Exports rose 12.6% in dollar terms from April to May, while imports jumped 26%
* China’s trade surplus with the U.S. further widened to $24.6 billion in May
(Beijing) — China’s trade surplus narrowed in May as both imports and exports grew faster than expected.
China’s exports rose 12.6% in dollar terms in May from a year earlier, beating a Bloomberg News forecast for an 11.1% increase, and unchanged from April’s growth rate, according to Chinese customs data.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas