Provinces Pivot From Infrastructure to Industry
Several provinces are seeing a shift away from infrastructure investment toward industrial development, as China shakes up its economy with its “Made in China 2025” industrial strategy.
Caixin research has found that both the number of large-scale infrastructure projects and the investment in these projects has dropped since the beginning of this year in several provincial-level areas.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas