China Makes Life Easier for Foreign Institutional Investors
* New rules will make it easier for foreign institutional investors to move money out of the country
* Qualified foreign investors will also be allowed to conduct foreign exchange hedging in China to offset risk from forex movements
China published revised rules Tuesday to ease restrictions on qualified foreign investors in the country’s latest move to liberalize its domestic capital markets.
The new rules (Link in Chinese), published by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, take effect immediately and will make it easier for foreign institutional investors to move money out of the country.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas