Quick Take: Cainiao Flies With Emirates for Logistics Hub in Dubai
Cainiao Network Technology Co., the logistics arm of Alibaba Group, set up a partnership with Emirates SkyCargo, the freight division of Emirates, to jointly develop a logistics hub in Dubai, the companies said Wednesday.
The deal is part of Cainiao’s broader effort to provide 72-hour global delivery through an expanding network. The Hangzhou-based company recently unveiled plans to build five global hubs, including the one in Dubai. Others are planned for Hangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Liege and Moscow, involving total investments of hundreds of billions of yuan.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas