Police Suspected of Detaining Doctors to Protect State Firms
Police in southwestern China’s Guizhou province are suspected of colluding with local businesses after three doctors were detained for alleged medical insurance fraud.
The detention of the physicians, now on supervised release pending a trial, have stoked concerns that police may have been favoring powerful state-owned firms by stifling critics of the businesses.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas