Use Offshore Bonds to Repay Debt, Developers Told
* National Development and Reform Development tells real estate developers to commit in writing to using funds raised through Chinese offshore bonds to refinance maturing bonds
* Regulator worries that scale of foreign borrowing has surpassed the borrowers’ ability to generate profits
(Beijing) — China’s top economic planner has a message for real estate developers issuing offshore bonds: Pay back your maturing debts first.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas