China Culls Foreign Investment ‘Negative List’
*China’s top economic planner and its Commerce Ministry will open up several industries to greater foreign investment, including airplane design and manufacturing, railway construction and agriculture
*A total of 48 sectors remain on the ‘negative list,’ including entertainment, internet publications and law firms
(Beijing) — China is further opening up its market to foreign capital, easing investment curbs on a wide range of industries, including banking, automotive, infrastructure, heavy industry and agriculture.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas