Hu Haifeng Moves Up the Party Ranks
Hu Haifeng was named party secretary of Lishui, a city in the wealthy coastal province of Zhejiang, according to an announcement released by the provincial party committee.
Hu had been the mayor of Jiaxing, another city in Zhejiang, since March 2016. Before that, he was deputy secretary of the Communist Party branch in Jiaxing.
He is the son of former Chinese President Hu Jintao.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas