Hu Haifeng Moves Up the Party Ranks
Hu Haifeng was named party secretary of Lishui, a city in the wealthy coastal province of Zhejiang, according to an announcement released by the provincial party committee.
Hu had been the mayor of Jiaxing, another city in Zhejiang, since March 2016. Before that, he was deputy secretary of the Communist Party branch in Jiaxing.
He is the son of former Chinese President Hu Jintao.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas