Hainan Issues Rules for Development of Its Offshore Islands
Hainan province has published rules regulating the development of its offshore islands — part of its broader push to focus its economy on tourism and service industries.
The new rules, published Wednesday by the Hainan Provincial Oceanic and Fishery Department, stipulate that individuals and companies intending to develop projects on unpopulated islands must first file requests with it and urban planning departments.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas