Construction Firm Faces Delisting Over Phony Deal
Shenzhen-listed construction company Jiangsu Yabaite Technology Co. Ltd. faces delisting for fabricating information in its financial reports, according to a company filing (link in Chinese) on Thursday.
The company, whose case has been passed on to public security officials, was fined last year for fabricating a contract for a nonexistent transit project in Pakistan.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas