Construction Firm Faces Delisting Over Phony Deal
Shenzhen-listed construction company Jiangsu Yabaite Technology Co. Ltd. faces delisting for fabricating information in its financial reports, according to a company filing (link in Chinese) on Thursday.
The company, whose case has been passed on to public security officials, was fined last year for fabricating a contract for a nonexistent transit project in Pakistan.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas