China Paves Way for Faster Approval of Foreign-Made Drugs
Pharmaceutical companies will soon be able to apply for approval for some new medicines simultaneously inside and outside of China, according to new regulations issued by the country’s drug authority.
China’s State Drug Administration on Tuesday published the first detailed guidelines for accepting clinical trial data obtained outside of the country, a major step toward removing the time lag that forces patients in China to wait years before they can use new drugs approved overseas.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas