China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
China urged American companies Thursday to do more to pressure the U.S. government in defense of their own interests in the escalating trade war between the world’s two largest economies.
The two sides have not been in touch about restarting talks to end the trade war after the Trump administration threatened a new round of tariff increases Tuesday, Chinese Commerce Ministry spokesman Gao Feng said Thursday at a media briefing.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas