Electric-Vehicle Startup Raises $400 Million in First Half
Electric-car maker Dearcc has raised 2.5 billion yuan ($368.8 million) in total funding in the first half of this year, racing to catch up with other forerunners in the booming sector.
Its investors include government-led industry funds, financial institutions and companies in the auto industry, Dearcc said in a statement (link in Chinese) on Tuesday, without naming them. The company said it will use the money to develop new vehicle prototypes, build factories and recruit talent.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas