Flush With Cash, China's Electric Car-Makers Swing Into Fast Lane
Dozens of startup electric-vehicle manufacturers are benefiting from an investor gold rush spurred by government support for the domestic auto industry and new-energy transportation.
Among the estimated 20 electric-vehicle startups that have launched since 2014, the first 10 out of the gate have reportedly secured investments totaling more than 50 billion yuan ($7.9 billion).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas