Chart: Commerce Ministry’s Revolving Door With Business
A surge of resignations at China’s commerce ministry in recent years has aroused concern in and outside the government as some public servants have jumped to well-paying private companies supervised by their former employer.
Inspectors deployed by the Communist Party urged (link in Chinese) the Ministry of Commerce to “seriously analyze and solve” the brain drain problem. The party inspectors made the statement at a meeting in late July after completing a three-month disciplinary inspection at the ministry earlier this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas