Trouble Brewing in China for U.S. Coffee Chains
American coffee chains have been left with a bad taste in their mouths in recent weeks.
While the market has been shocked at the unexpected drop in Starbucks Corp.’s sales in its largest overseas market, they might not have noticed that another chain, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, is quietly hitting the brakes in a market from which it has already retreated once.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas