Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
Apple users who link their accounts with online payment tools are at risk of financial loss caused by identity theft, China’s leading payment service providers Alipay and WeChat Pay warned Wednesday.
Several Apple users have reported losses from their accounts in recent days, ranging from several hundred yuan to thousands of yuan, sparking concerns about the security of Apple accounts.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas