Macau Liaison Joins Long List of Chinese Officials Who Commit Suicide
Add another name to the list of Chinese officials who have died in unusual circumstances. According to the State Council Office of Hong Kong and Macau Affairs, Zheng Xiaosong, director of the Macau Liaison Office, committed suicide on Saturday evening by jumping off the residential building where he lived. He was suffering from depression, according to a statement released by the liaison office. Zheng was 59.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas