China to Speed Up Construction of Ultrahigh Voltage Power Lines
A year ago, Liu Zhenya, the then-chairman of State Grid Corporation of China, was complaining about insufficient government investment in the national power grid, saying the current power grid wasn’t meeting demand.
Liu said there would be few construction projects this year apart from an ongoing ultrahigh voltage (UHV) electricity transmission project from Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region to Anhui province in the country’s southeast more than 3,300 kilometers (2,050 miles) apart.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas