CICC’s Capital Market Analysts Voted China’s Best by Industry Peers
China’s capital market has become more relevant to foreign markets and investors as it is increasingly opened up. However, concerns are emerging in the market over the trade war with the U.S., the nation’s slowing economy, and the depreciation of the yuan, which dipped to a 10-year low last month.
At a time of great uncertainty, domestic and international investors are looking for more in-depth insight from analysts in China. To provide a more comprehensive overview of the quality of research done within the country, Institutional Investor has partnered with Caixin to conduct the All-China Research Team Survey to rank the nation’s equity research teams.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas