Satya Nadella: Reinventing Microsoft
When Satya Nadella took the baton as Microsoft chief executive officer from Steve Ballmer in 2014, the software giant was facing serious trouble. Business from the personal computer market was shrinking; new tech stars Apple Inc. and Google Inc. were challenging the company; and spending on the search engine Bing seemed like a bottomless pit.
Investors’ confidence was shaken as the long-established tech leader lost ground. That year, Microsoft’s market cap hovered around $300 billion, nearly half its 1999 peak.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas