In Depth: Microsoft’s New Journey of Transformation
Bill Gates set a goal when he co-founded Microsoft in 1975 of making possible “a computer on every desk and in every home.” Now that dream has long been achieved, Microsoft is in search of its next mission.
Goal-setting is not easy as the rapid evolution of technology profoundly changes the world often overnight. The rise of the mobile internet has migrated users to smartphones and tablets from desktop computers as Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems have eroded the dominance of Microsoft’s Windows system. Software developers and corporate clients increasingly rely on open-source architecture where Microsoft has no traditional strength.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas