China-Venezuela Joint Oil Refinery Breaks Ground in Guangdong
Chinese and Venezuelan oil giants began constructing their first joint venture refinery in South China’s Guangdong province Wednesday after a decade of planning and negotiations and a subsequent delay.
Located in an industrial zone in Jieyang, the joint venture is 60% owned by China’s state-owned China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) and 40% held by the Petróleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA).
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5In-Depth: Investment Group CMIG Starts Asset Sales Amid Liquidity Crunch
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas