SOE-Led Consortium to Build Pakistan Bus System
A consortium led by Chinese state-backed contractor E-Hualu Information Technology Co. Ltd. has won a 578 million yuan ($83.69 million) bid to build a bus rapid-transit (BRT) system in Pakistan.
The project in the city of Peshawar, 187 kilometers (116 miles) east of the capital, Islamabad, will see the consortium supply, install and maintain the BRT system, the Beijing-based company said in a statement (link in Chinese) on Monday. E-Hualu’s two partners are Beijing Santel Technology & Trading Corp. and the Pakistan-based LMK Resources Pakistan (Private) Ltd.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas