Podcast: China Biz Roundup, Dec. 13, 2018
Second Canadian questioned in China, high-quality firms encouraged to sell bonds, China orders up to 2 million tons of U.S. soybeans, and more
A corrected version of the second story on this episode should be:
The State Council has allowed limited partners in venture capital firms to pay income tax at a flat rate of 20% on taxable income they earn from their funds. Alternatively, they can pay a progressive tax rate starting at 5% and rising to 35% on the income.
Please send comments on our news coverage to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1We Aren’t Clamping Down on IPOs, China’s Securities Chief Says
- 2Trailing Rivals, Tencent Short-Video App Pivots to Movies and TV
- 3Explosion Rocks Key Chinese Supplier of Global Solar Sector
- 4Top Banking Watchdog Warns of China’s Growing Financial Risks
- 5Huawei Persists in Developing Cutting-Edge Semiconductors
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas