Watchdog Begins Review of Three Joint-Venture Brokerages
China’s securities watchdog has begun reviewing the applications of three joint-venture brokerages with overseas shareholders, as it makes good on pledges to allow greater market access to non-mainland firms.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) updated the application status of Fangyuan Securities Co. Ltd., Hanhua Securities Co. Ltd., and Huasheng International Securities Co. Ltd. in a Dec. 29 filing. The update means the three firms’ application process has been completed and they will be reviewed and decided upon in the next six months.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas