China’s Highest Court Investigated Over Lost Ruling That Favored Private Company
The Communist Party committee in charge of China’s prosecutors, courts, and police will form a special team to probe a high-profile scandal involving documents that went missing from the Supreme People’s Court, it announced late Tuesday.
The rare move comes as China’s authorities scramble to assure private businesses that they will protect and support them, following concerns the nation’s highest court could not objectively investigate revelations it lost documents related to a mining contract dispute between a public and a private company.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas