Special Prosecutors Probe Missing Supreme Court Documents
China’s top law enforcement and judicial agencies formed a special team to probe a high-profile scandal involving documents missing from the Supreme People’s Court, the ruling Communist Party’s Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission said Tuesday.
China’s top anti-corruption watchdog together with the Supreme Procuratorate, or prosecutor general’s office, and the Ministry of Public Security will conduct a joint investigation of the lost documents in a long-running dispute over a mining project worth hundreds of billions of yuan. The political and legal affairs commission oversees the nation's prosecutors, courts and police.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas