China Confident It Can Double New-Energy Vehicle Sales by 2020
China’s automotive industry will be able to reach the goal of producing and selling 2 million new-energy vehicles in 2020, even though the industry continues to rely heavily on government subsidies to sell them, Miao Wei, China’s minister of industry and information technology said Thursday.
In an interview with state broadcaster CCTV, Wei said that ministry will pay close attention to the quality and safety of new-energy vehicles, and that he’s confident that their production and sales numbers will reach the 2 million mark in 2020.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas