Charts of the Day: Apple Comes Out Top in Secondhand Smartphone Market
Consumers in the world’s largest smartphone market looking for a deal on a secondhand handset prefer Apple’s offerings, even as the company has seen lackluster shipments for its newest models.
A report released last Friday by Xianyu, a secondhand goods site backed by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, says Apple’s iPhone X was the most sought-after secondhand smartphone on the site in 2018. The iPhone X went on sale in China in November 2017.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas