China Biz Roundup Podcast: Securities Watchdog Maps Out 2019 Work Plan
China securities regulator’s 2019 work plan; Shaanxi corruption official under investigation for corruption; China became net importer of rare earths in 2018; and more
The first story on the Mar. 18 episode erroneously referred to the new Science and Technology Innovation Board as a high-tech stock exchange. It is a high-tech board.
The third story misstates the acronym for value-added tax. It is VAT, not VTA.-----
- China securities regulator sets out ambitious 2019 work plan.
- Shaanxi corruption official under investigation — for corruption.
- China became net importer of rare earths in 2018 for the first time since 1985.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas