China’s new high-tech board has revealed the first listing applications it’s received.
The first batch of nine applications includes high-tech companies like Amlogic, a fabless semiconductor company based in the U.S. and China, Chinese imaging technology firm Raytrontek, and carbon-nanotube maker Cnano Technology.
The other applicants:
- Hejian Technology Corporation, one of China’s largest semiconductor foundry companies
- Guangdong Lyric Robot Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd., and Jiangsu Beiren Robot System Co., Ltd., which specialize in factory automation technology
- Ronbay Material, a lithium battery material supplier
- Ankon Technologies, a high-tech medical device maker
- Wuhan Keqian Animal Biological Products Co., Ltd, which makes biological products including vaccines and veterinary drugs