China Biz Roundup Podcast: Carmakers' Legal Battles and the Downside of Deleveraging
Jaguar Land Rover wins case against Chinese carmaker; Tesla sues Chinese rival’s employee for alleged theft of trade secrets; economists debate downsides of deleveraging; and more
- Jaguar Land Rover wins case against Chinese carmaker.
- Tesla sues Chinese rival’s employee for alleged theft of trade secrets.
- Economists debate downside of deleveraging campaign.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 4Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 5Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas