China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei’s First-Ever Quarterly Results; the Last Mainland Province to Get Swine Fever
Huawei’s first-ever quarterly fiscal report; education services provider Gaosi raises $140 million; more pigs die in China’s last mainland province to get swine fever; and more
- Huawei releases quarterly performance for first time.
- Education services provider Gaosi raises $140 million.
- More pigs die in China’s last mainland province to get swine fever.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 5BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas