China Biz Roundup Podcast: Benchmark Lending Rate Reform; Electronic Tolling Systems; Online Video ‘Addiction’
PBOC mulls scrapping benchmark lending rate, governor says; China to eliminate manned toll booths on provincial borders; campaign against online video ‘addiction’ expands; and more
- PBOC mulls scrapping benchmark lending rate, governor says.
- China to eliminate manned toll booths on provincial borders.
- Campaign against online video ‘addiction’ expands.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Chinese Investors Borrow the Most in 6 Years as Market Surges
- 2Exclusive: China Oceanwide’s IDG Sale May Net as Much as $600 Million
- 3Cover Story: Guangzhou’s Battle Against a Potent Virus Variant
- 4China Moves to Take Collection of Land Sales Income Out of Local Government Hands
- 5PBOC Considers First Applications for New Financial Holding Company License
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas