China Biz Roundup Podcast: U.S. Blacklists Five Chinese Firms; Huawei Sues U.S. Commerce Department; China Railway Signals Listing on New Tech Board
China defiant in face of latest U.S. high-tech blacklistings; Huawei goes on offensive in ongoing clash with Washington; China Railway Signal to list on Nasdaq-style tech board; and more
- China defiant in face of latest U.S. high-tech blacklistings.
- Huawei goes on offensive in ongoing clash with Washington.
- China Railway Signal gets green light to list on Nasdaq-style tech board.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Two China Firms Miss $526 Million Bond Payments as Woes Grow
- 2General Motors’ Chinese Venture to Sink $4.3 Billion Into Electric Vehicles by 2024
- 3 China’s Economy Set for More Pain in 2020 as Growth Forecast to Sink Further
- 4 In Depth: Chinese Automakers Feel Winter’s Chill
- 5Overseas Deposits Pour Into Singapore’s Banks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas