20 key trends in Digital Journalism will be presented at the 4th Edition of Digital Journalism 2019 Summit
Digital Journalism 2019 Summit will be held from 7-8 October at One Farrer Hotel, Singapore, organized by Asher Russell. Caixin Media is the Media Partner of this summit.
Join global media and award-winning journalists as they present many case studies covering the latest trends in digital journalism. From AI news, blockchain applications to purposeful audience engagement strategies, this summit will feature a stellar panel of presenters from major news media organizations. We invite all news media professionals who leverage digital technology to produce and distribute quality news and content to reach your audiences across all platforms, to join us for a fruitful discourse to explore new technology frontiers and to build on quality journalism with today’s tools of change.
Listen to the latest trends and innovative journalism initiatives from many global media organizations:
• Hannah Sarney, Deputy Head of Audience Engagement, Financial Times, UK.
• Kourtney Bitterly, Lead, R&D Group, The New York Times, USA.
• Tammy Gur, Head of UX&D at BBC XR & New Experiences, BBC, UK.
• Yonden Lhatoo, Chief News Editor, South China Morning Post (SCMP) Hong Kong.
• Shea Driscoll, Social Media Editor, South China Morning Post (SCMP) Hong Kong.
• Mike Raomanachai, Bangkok Editor, Tech360TV, Thailand.
• Alyssa McDonald, Head of Digital, Asia, Bloomberg, Australia.
• Brett McKeehan, Director, CNN Digital Asia.
• Adith Charlie, Managing Editor, India, LinkedIn, India.
• Farhan Mustafa, CEO, Grafiti Inc, United States.
• Reta Lee, Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Lifestyle, SEA, Verizon Media, Yahoo!
• Robyn Vinter, Editor-in-Chief, The Overtake, UK.
• Janie Octia, Strategic Partner Manager, APAC News, CrowdTangle, Facebook.
• Michael Kearns, VP International Digital and Strategic Partnerships, CNBC.
• Asha Philips, International News Lead, Facebook, Singapore.
• Jacqui Hocking, Founder & CEO, VSStory.com
• Angie Lau, Co-founder, CEO, Editor, Forkast.News, Hong Kong.
• Byron Perry, Founder & CEO, Coconuts TV, Coconuts Media. Singapore.
• Gerard de la Pena, Multiplatform Journalist, TV5 Network, The Philippines.
• Uni Zulfiani Lubis, Editor in Chief, IDN Times Indonesia.
• Simon Scarr, Deputy Head of Graphics (Visual Journalism), Thomson Reuters.
Download PDF program at http://bit.ly/2OAtgQo
This summit will feature many icons of industry, digital journalists who have given the news world a different take on news reporting and engagement with readers. This is an industry summit with participants from various news media organizations and related technology companies. Conference fees apply. To register online, please visit this link - http://digital-journalism.asia/online-registration/
Get your pass today. Email email@example.com. Caixin readers get 10% off the fee. Code: DJW2019/Caixin10%.
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer website: www.asher-russell.com
Source: Asher Russell Pte Ltd
Related Links: http://www.digital-journalism.asia/
Sponsored content: The views expressed in the post are those of the author.