Caixin China Biz Roundup: Small Pig Farms Under Threat From Swine Fever Fallout
Today's episode discusses:Pig farmers' struggle driven by insufficient government subsidies and unreliable insurance; The bold plans behind China’s latest ‘artificial sun’ fusion reactor.
- 1In Depth: Experimental International Reactor Powers China’s Dreams of Limitless Energy
- 2In Depth: Will Huawei Become China’s Tesla Challenger?
- 3China Developer Evergrande Denies It’s Seeking Government Support
- 4Exclusive: Former Citic Bank Vice President Sentenced to 12 Years for Bribery
- 5China Expands Access to Qualified Foreign Investment Programs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas