Caixin China Biz Roundup: Former Nepal Online Dating Scammer Tells All in Caixin Exclusive
Today's episode discusses: why Nepal arrested over 100 Chinese nationals on suspicion of conning lonely women out of money; behind the Tiktok hacking accusations; and Citic's plan to sell 22% stake in McDonald's China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas