Caixin China Biz Roundup: Wuhan Races to Build Makeshift Hospitals as Coronavirus Cases Soar
Today's podcast brings you the latest developments on the coronavirus — from struggles at the epicenter to contain the epidemic, to how the outbreak is hitting the nation's small and midsize companies. Plus, why Chile could suffer from the virus fallout.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas