Caixin China Biz Roundup: Coronavirus Incubation Period May Last 24 Days, New Research Says
Today's podcast discusses:new study suggests incubation period could be longer than initially believed; U.S. and U.K. businesses in China feels the pinch from the epidemic; and key smartphone-makers drop out of world's largest telecommunications conference in Spain in response to outbreak.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas