Caixin China Biz Roundup: Coronavirus Incubation Period May Last 24 Days, New Research Says
Today's podcast discusses:new study suggests incubation period could be longer than initially believed; U.S. and U.K. businesses in China feels the pinch from the epidemic; and key smartphone-makers drop out of world's largest telecommunications conference in Spain in response to outbreak.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3China to Fully Reopen by Mid-2023, Top UBS Economist Predicts
- 4China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 5In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas