May 10, 2020 05:00 PMPODCAST
Sunday Long Read: China’s Recovery From Coronavirus Epidemic Better Than Expected, PBOC Chief Says
Participating at a recent Caixin roundup table, Yi Gang, Governor of the People's Bank of China, shared his views on several striking developments within the national economy
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
- 1Cover Story: China’s Consumers Are Flush With Cash, So Why Does the Recovery Have the Wobbles?
- 2CATL Shares Nosedive Amid Speculation on Weakened Tesla Tie
- 3In Depth: U.S. Tensions Could Sap Chinese EV-Battery Makers’ Global Ambitions
- 4In Depth: The March of Chinese Robots Into Domestic Factories
- 5In Depth: Where Are Chinese Consumers Willing to Spend?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas