Caixin Media Enters Into An Exclusive Partnership With Toyo Keizai Inc.
Caixin Media has officially entered into a content-sharing partnership with Toyo Keizai. The partnership will bring Caixin’s high quality reporting to Japanese readers. Under the agreement, Caixin will allow Toyo Keizai to translate and publish some of Caixin’s content on its platforms during the partnership. Starting from June 12th, Toyo Keizai will have the exclusive right to translate and publish Caixin’s content on its various platforms.
Caixin has been available in English since it was established in 2009. Over the past decade, Caixin Media has been reporting China’s business, politics, economy and changes in society to the world and has been recognized by top-tier overseas media. At present, Caixin has cooperated on content-sharing with numerous international media outlets, including The Australian Financial Review and The Straits Times.
The tie-up will allow Caixin to provide more high-quality reporting about China to Japanese readers. “Starting this year, Caixin’s news on business and finance will gradually reach readers in Japan via Toyo Keizai’s platforms,” said Hu Shuli, founder and publisher of Caixin Media. “We will present readers with an authentic and rich picture of China’s development.”
About Caixin Media：
As China’s most influential and independent financial media outlet, Caixin is recognized as an unrivaled producer of financial journalism and an indispensable source of information for business leaders, investors and policymakers. Its platforms include websites, mobile apps, periodicals, video programs, books and conferences. Relying on its professional team and strong advantage in reporting original news, Caixin provides accurate, comprehensive and in-depth financial coverage and information services for China's most influential audience.
About Toyo Keizai
Toyo Keizai Inc. was founded in 1895 with the publication of its full-fledged economic magazine, TOYO KEIZAI SHIMPO. Toyo Keizai not only reported on politics and the economy, but also collected and utilized statistical figures on companies and economy. Toyo Keizai’s business later expanded from magazines and books to providing economic and corporate data. Its products include WEEKLY TOYO KEIZAI, KAISHA SHIKIHO, GYOKAI CHIZU, and TOYOKEIZAI ONLINE.
- 1Cover Story: How China Stumbled Into a Giant Energy Shortage
- 2Tech Insider: Xiaomi Bulks Up, Huawei Sprawls
- 3Northeastern City Tries to Warm Up Quickly Cooling Property Market
- 4Baoneng Auto Unit Defaults on $434 Million Trust Loan
- 5Shenzhen Becomes First Chinese Mainland City to Sell Offshore Bonds to Foreign Investors
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas