The Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Microsoft in Talks to Buy TikTok in U.S.
Plus, Samsung and Apple pledge $1.5 billion to invest in mobile phone manufacturing in India; Ant Group hopes to raise a record-breaking $30 billion in its concurrent IPO in Hong Kong and Shanghai; and the growing anxieties and classroom disruptions faced by Chinese international students in the U.S.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3China to Fully Reopen by Mid-2023, Top UBS Economist Predicts
- 4China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 5In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas