Aug 04, 2020 04:09 PMPODCAST
The Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Microsoft in Talks to Buy TikTok in U.S.
Plus, Samsung and Apple pledge $1.5 billion to invest in mobile phone manufacturing in India; Ant Group hopes to raise a record-breaking $30 billion in its concurrent IPO in Hong Kong and Shanghai; and the growing anxieties and classroom disruptions faced by Chinese international students in the U.S.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Tobacco Monopoly Is Swept Up in Corruption Probes
- 2Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 3Update: EV Startup Aiways Looks Overseas as Domestic Business Grinds to a Halt, Sources Say
- 4Top Solar Firm Warns Excess Capacity Risks Wave of Failures
- 5Shein Marches Into Amazon-Like Platform to Compete With Temu
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas